1. Students who appeared in the PUMAT exam from any college are eligible for the interview.
2. Students who applied from Uniglobe don’t have to submit any documents whereas students applied from other colleges have to submit the entire academic documents from SLC level to Bachelors Level, character certificate and Entrance Card of PUMAT along with citizenship to apply for interview.
3. Students who applied from Uniglobe college, they have to submit the PUMAT score only in the interview application form whereas others have to furnish the entire academic documents for interview.
4. Student should keep their PUMAT admit card with them during interview and should present if asked from the interviewer.
5. Student should compulsorily fill the interview application form in order to appear the interview before the deadline.
6. Interview can be done virtually or with physical presence as per the availability of the student.
7. Final Merit List result will be announced on the basis of PUMAT exam score, academic score in (SLC,+2 & Bachelor Level )and interview score.
8. Students applying from other college has to choose MBA or MBA(Finance) before the interview.
9. For virtual interview, students have to select appropriate location with proper internet connectivity & has to appear interview with formal attire.
~ For further inquiry please contact us:
Uniglobe College, New Baneshwor
Call Now: +977-1-4115569, 4115690, 9851072900, 9851139564
email@example.com | www.uniglobe.edu.np